Friday, January 8, 2010

Beauty and health: which appearence is better for my character?

her name is Arabella, but everyone calls her Arry.





First look. Hip-length black hair and silver eyes. She's 5'3. Oh, and she appears to be 14 to 15.





Second look. Hip-length light blonde hair that appears to be almost white and piercing black eyes.Beauty and health: which appearence is better for my character?
flip a coin which ever side it lands on pick that one (unless it doesnt land on the side you want)Beauty and health: which appearence is better for my character?
Personally I think that the second look would be more appealing. I feel that the blond is probably her natural hair color right? so staying with a natural look is the best instead of adding the chemicals to the body that it doesn't need. Also as it sounds since she is headstrong then she knows what it is to be yourself and hold your head up, even if someone doesn't like it. At least it is a personalization of who you are.
It depends, what's the personality of Arabella?





In general though, I think the first look is more appealing.
  • oil repair
  • cream chicken
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment