Friday, January 8, 2010

I am a professional health hair and beauty advicer.?

anybody who needs my help can just ask me through this question. i even treat split ends and makeup problems. please feel free to express your problem, maybe the result will be perfect!I am a professional health hair and beauty advicer.?
My hair is getting too dry. Best advice. I have great skin and don't need any other help. but find hair is getting to dry.





Thanks.I am a professional health hair and beauty advicer.?
Hey


Ok so I am 16 and I have never coloured my hair or done anything bad to it but the hair on my scalp is extremely thin and on both sides of my head I am bald (I have a little bit of hair covering it but if you remove the hair piece covering the bald spots it's well bald.


I don't eat health...I heard that effects it.


Basically It is my religion that I can't cut my hair and would wear my hair in a TIGHT bun and it pulled for 14 years and this is the result of it. I had enough and cut it but I can't seem to to grow back the hair. Also my hairline is pretty high and I want to lower it (my forehead looks HUGE :(





So if you can reccomend any cream or vitamins? or anything like that please email me


Thanks :)
hey! i have two.


1. i have really weird hair. its like, when other people brush their hair, it gets really silky and nice, but mine gets puffy. its straight with a tiny bit of wave in it and kinda thick.


2. i cant really decide on a cut either, i have a heart-shape face and rather small eyes. blonde. hate being blonde :P its like sandy colored


any recs?


thanks!
Thank you soooo much! I was wondering how to do a blowout in my own home. I can never get it perfectly thin the way they do it at the salon!! Products? Techniques?





Please post a response in additional details. Thanks sooo much!!! :)








EDIT (20 hours later)


Are you going to answer us or not?
sure you are





haha looooooook


http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ajgl_cnBFkMjFgO59WTAOfzAFQx.;_ylv=3?qid=20090322194932AAK3kgS
Advisor* How did you get the job without knowing how to spell it O.O

No comments:

Post a Comment