Friday, January 8, 2010

Health and beauty problem(Eyebrows)?

Hi can anyone help me? I have been getting my eyebrows waxed for years now and I have noticed that one of my eyebrows is higherthan the other. Can anyone suggest anything that can be done with this, as anytime I go to my waxing place, they wax them and they are still the same. It drives me daft when I get pics taken cause it is really noticable. Please help me!





Thank you.....Health and beauty problem(Eyebrows)?
As hard as this may be, you'll have to let your eyebrow go out for a month at the least, and then do not get them waxed anymore instead get them threaded. This is clean up around the eyebrow, then continue to let me grow out. Then thread them again. This will help get them even.Health and beauty problem(Eyebrows)?
Let your eyebrows grow out the pluck them yourself don't pluck from the top of your brows as that will only ruin the shape if that doesn't fix the problem buy an eyebrow pencil or eyeliner pencil (if your brows are extra dark/black) and pencil in to even up the shape
Say next time you go and get them done and see if they have any suggestions. Maybe they could take a bit of the top of the one thats higher, so it evens them out a bit. I wouldn't worry too much about it, its probably only you that notices it ! Ask a friend and see if they notice, cus once you notice something like that it always looks worse than it is, each time you see it.
pluck them at home - or have you killer the roots? if you have your buggered as unless you wanna draw them on you've got no solution
instead of waxing try plucking and let them grow a bit in between each wax.

No comments:

Post a Comment