Friday, January 8, 2010

I met a girl I like but im scared to go and see her at the health and beauty section? ?

They could be busy what can I do


During lessons I cant stop thinking about her and its really killing me





I met her once for a manicure


we spoken together and I know her name





plus I dont know when she has breaks offI met a girl I like but im scared to go and see her at the health and beauty section? ?
just be confident with yourself


be cool


dont be nervous


as if the other people care


believe in youself





god bless!!!I met a girl I like but im scared to go and see her at the health and beauty section? ?
Take a relative for a manicure %26amp; make sure its a girl ....throw a bbq %26amp; just relax and invite her if she says no than she says no....you can always come again and take about sibing or relative

No comments:

Post a Comment