Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Health and beauty question for woman?

I recently started selling fragrances on ebay, womens to be specific.





Now im making a bit of money i would like to invest it towards different stock aswell.





I would like to know what you females need and purchase frequently in your day to day life.





I have asked my sisters and git idea's of foundation, eyeliners etc.





But what other things do you use?





Thank you for your help and any answer is welcome.Health and beauty question for woman?
shampoo, conditioner, hairspray, mousse, other styling products, foundation, powder, mascara, bronzer, blusher, lipstick/gloss/balm,, face wash, moisturiser, exfoliator, body butter, nail varnish.





theres a ton of stuff women use, so you can't really go wrong :) xHealth and beauty question for woman?
i can't live without mascara. because im so fair my eyelashes look like theyre almost not there! so i ALWAYS have some one.


Other things i NEED to have with me daily is eye cream, face wash(spot removing kind) and hair shine spray becuase my hair is always so dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment