Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What would you say is some of the most commonly asked health and beauty questions or problems?

Basicly i have a beauty blog (also has abit of health in it aswell ) and i want it to become quite popular and helpful. I do have quite alot of posts on there but i want ot help more people so what would you say are the most common health and beauty problems that people may need tips and advice on ?


If you would like to visit my blog to get an idea of what its all about http://basicbeautytipsatblogspot.blogspo…What would you say is some of the most commonly asked health and beauty questions or problems?
Agreeing with what people are saying in this question..


'Am i pretty?' Is asked by everyone.. constantly asked by me i no that ¬.¬


Also.. other questions i would ask is..


What is the best brand or actually thing that gets rid of spots.. or stretchmarks.. or blackheads.. (blackheads is a deffient one.. no one can find a cream or wash that will get rid of them.. If you found 1.. i would love you forever :L lol. Erm.. hairstyles? like how do have their hair when its bein cut.. or Hair do's so everyday styles.. and what about a fashion? and what shops to go to, to get the bargins but yet get the quality.. (i dunno if you are planning on clothes but just in case :D) and diet ideas.. most people think 'not eating' is the way to become thin.. you should try to rise awareness of anerexia.. also makeup ideas..





hope this helps :DWhat would you say is some of the most commonly asked health and beauty questions or problems?
I has a question!!??!!





HOO EATED MII C()()KIE??





FESS UP NOW! Or ElSe.... Mr. Snuffles will wake up --%26gt; (*-*) Zzzz Report Abuse

The most common question is ';Am I pretty?';.





If you want to try and address that, make sure your blog talks about inner beauty - how confidence and contentment inside translate in to outer beauty. Too many young girls think that beauty is what you look like, when true beauty is about who you ARE.
What is...


1] my face shape


2] my body type


3] best hair style/cut/color for me


4] best makeup shades


5] how to apply makeup


6] age appropriate makeup


7] best color/style of accessories for certain outfit - mostly shoes; also jewlry, wrap, bag, makeup


8] how to clear up skin


9] losing weight


10 ] toning/shaping up
oh c'mon, its asked the most and is also the stupidest question here, ';


';am i pretty???';


and they ask it in many ways...such as...


How do i look?


how old do i look?


what hairstyle would look good on me?


is my nose too big?


do i have a nice smile?


are my ears too low?


are my lips too fat?


is my profile nice?


am i ugly?


is my hair too thick?


does my left cheek bone match my right?


on and on and on and on..
I would say:





Beach hairstyles





Waves





Get rid of stretch marks





Cute hairstyles for the new school year





Fitting hairstyles for different shape faces (oval...square..etc)





Give yourself salon looking french manicure





Best way to dress up a black dress





Hope I helped!





Signing off,





Izzie and Nessa
the ever popular


Am I pretty?????





oh lord i can't stand those anymore





answer mine too please...


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/?qid=2…
Alot of people ask 'Am I pretty?' and alot of people ask where to get stuff.. There is also a fair amount of people asking about body hair removal
Yeah, am I pretty, or am I ugly. Most times they are ugly. Does My bum look big in this? Yes it does, fatty.
Am i pretty??!?!?





IS asked WAY to much
i agree


....

No comments:

Post a Comment