Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What do u do Everyday for ur health and beauty?

bathing everyday??


using some cream or lotions??


eating sth special??


or doing sth before sleeping??


I want to enhance my health by ur advises


* I need the normal or usual jobs u do everyday.maybe I don't do them.


** I'm 13What do u do Everyday for ur health and beauty?
I dont drink


i dont smoke


i dont eat fast food,





i bring lots of fruits in my bag in case i crave a snack...specially oranges and apples..and grapes..





drink lots of water..





go for a walk every day..





i shish i could do more but i have a busy schedule...work and school full time. i try to go to the gym 2 a week..





well for my face i use a moisterizer with UV protector 25 in the morning and night..every single day..that a very important rule...





i exfoliate my face and body one a week


always remove make specially from eyes and if wear fundation...and wash my face with a soft cleaser..What do u do Everyday for ur health and beauty?
uh brush teeth at least twice


ditto for hair-- until its shiny and bouncy :D


wash hair at least three times a week to keep it healthy


try to shower nearly every day - but forgetting once in a while's fine :P


eat healthy enough food but don't be afraid to treat yourself


wash face before bed- in the morning if you can, too, but it depends on your skin and acne...


face cream maybe


hand lotion after washing hands


nice smelling body mist


make sure to get fresh air once and a while :P


antiperspirant


omg wash your hands after using the washroom (u probably already do) and if you can before eating especially if ur in a public place


clip or file your nails regularly --- if you leve em long, theyll get dirty or gross probably and theyll definitely gather germs and bacteria --- don't bite em!!


body lotion in the winter to make sure your (legs especially!) don't get chapped


wear clothes that are comfortable enough and your style


exercise (u can just take a walk!) every day


thats all i can think of...


hope this helps :)
I wash my face with an all natural tea tree oil face wash daily...


I work out 3-4 times a week at the gym


I try to keep a balanced diet (fruits, vegetables, meat, carbs, all balanced out)


I avoid fast food when possible


I put vasaline lotion on myself after a shower


Scrub my skin to exfoliate it with a lufa


Get plenty of sleep, and drink water throughout the day
stay away from mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment