Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are your favourite health and beauty products?

Burt Bees





%26amp;





DoveWhat are your favourite health and beauty products?
beauty product = mac cosmeticsWhat are your favourite health and beauty products?
My favorite beauty product is Bare Minerals.


I'm sure you've probably seen the comercials for other kinds like it.


B.E. I love! it is so light and airy. I have been using it for 6months, you do see a improvement in your skin, your skin looks more even toned after a period of time of using it.


It is a bit pricey...so if you want to go to a store called Sepora or any other makeup place and have them show you how to use it. But QVC has it much cheaper.
My favorite beauty products is Jafra Cosmetics, the only beauty product line in the market the can compete with Chanel, but Jafra doesn't have those high prices, it is The Science of Beauty, Naturally. Try it!!


They are wonderful products.
Protein shake. I take it to give better muscle definition.
Oil Of Olay





%26amp;





Nivea cream





(The nice and simple ones..)
Nivea products

No comments:

Post a Comment