Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What are your beauty and health secerts?

I've heard quite a few people say they have their own beauty and health secerts, like





- using vaseline on your eyelashes everyday will make them grow thicker and longer


- drinking lots of water will help fade/ get rid of acne





now what are some of your secerts?


perhaps on either excerising, to beauty tips.What are your beauty and health secerts?
If anything has been proven to kill anyone, it's stress.





I take showers, I brush my hair, I wear eyeliner to keep the sun out, I wear Speed Stick when its hot. I keep my nails short so they don't get in the way. My clothes are sturdy, practical and comfortable, I shave with Dial soap %26amp; a cheap, disposable razor. Average time spent per day on hygene %26amp; appearance: About 30 minutes.





People love me because I'm a strong person, have a good sense of humor, am relatively intelligent, and posess limitless, unique personality.


If someone can't get past the way I look, I'm better off not knowing them.What are your beauty and health secerts?
Try eating lots of fruit and veggies so you dont feel bloated and ';rotten';


I love paining my nails different colors as its an easy way to update your look and look great


Leave your conditioner in for a few minutes so it acts on your hair


drink plenty of water


...


I cant really think of anything else!lol
I always wear a moisturizer at night and in the morning under make-up.


I always rub witch hazel on my spider veins in the back of my legs and makes them kind of fade.
really vasline does that!!! i am going to try it!!!


i think mine would be....








I AM NOT TTELLING....


ok i wil tell


LOTS OF Vitminies (sp) from tablets and my orage juice
bananas help with period cramps

No comments:

Post a Comment